Patient Info / Forms
We are here to support your child and family! To make a convenient appointment, simply call us today at 760-529-4975. Oceanside Therapy Group is dedicated to helping your child achieve great results.
At Oceanside Therapy Group, we want to maximize your time with us. If you would like to save time on the first visit, please print the patient documents, fill them out, and bring them with you to your first appointment. Otherwise, allow extra time before the appointment to fill them out.
Patient Consent Form to Return During Pandemic
Early Intervention Coaching & Teletherapy
Before Your First Visit
- Make a list of questions that you have to discuss on their first visit.
- List signs and symptoms that can be of importance to the therapist.
- Have in writing key past medical history reports including initial evaluations, discharge reports, IFSPs or IEPs, current medications, and other important information.
- Please call your insurance company to verify benefits.
- Arrive 20 minutes early for your first appointment.
- Bring with you a copy of your insurance card and a photo ID.
What to Expect on Your First Visit
- You will register with our friendly front office staff who will go over your insurance coverage with you and help you navigate through any questions you may have.
- You will meet with a therapist for the initial evaluation.
- During the evaluation, the therapist will ask questions about your child’s medical history, concerns, or current injury. Open communication helps us understand their problem.
- Several areas of development will be evaluated and will vary depending on the discipline and presenting problems. Our purpose is to help your child, so please ensure you communicate with the therapist all of your concerns.
- The therapist will recommend and prepare an individualized treatment plan to ensure the best results. The therapist will discuss the recommendations with you.
- There may be some treatments performed on the first day to get your child started on their road to success. However, during the next visit, they will get into the full swing of your child’s treatment plan.
- You will schedule your series of visits with the front desk. The amount of therapy needed will be discussed with you, depending on the recommendations of the therapist. We offer many convenient appointment times. However, prime times can become busy, so it is best to book ahead as much as possible.
- If you have any questions at any time, please don’t hesitate to call.